COVID-19 special terms
In order to allow you to continue living the Oh la la ! experience and to book a room without concern, new measures have been implemented in our establishment.
You will find below the special booking conditions in case of new Government restrictions as well as the sanitary measures we apply.
Special terms and conditions for modifying or cancelling a reservation due to COVID-19
For any changes or cancellations in one of the following cases, the terms and conditions set out below will take precedence over our general terms of sale:
– Closure of the borders of the country of departure of customer coming from abroad, during the period when the trip was to take place.
– A ban on travel to France for the customer’s country, issued by either the French Government, or the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip was to take place.
– A national or local shelter in place order (covering the location of the hotel or of the customer), enacted by the French Government, or by the relevant State Government during the period when the trip was to take place.
– A quarantine imposed by the French Government or by the country, from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip was to take place.
– A limitation on travel enacted by the French Government, leading to the inability to reach the hotel during the period when the trip was to take place.
Should any of these scenarios occur, the Oh la la ! hotel undertakes to give its customers the choice between either:
– A full carry-over of the amount paid, in the form of a voucher which will be valid for 18 months from its issue date. If the voucher has not been used by the end of the 18 months, a full refund may be requested in writing from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– A refund of the amount paid, within a maximum of 60 days.
For any other reasons for a change or cancellation of a reservation, the terms of sale at the time of booking will remain unchanged.